17 Aug 2007

Bob Dylan in Melbourne

Hey everyone

As anyone would know that reads my blog I am always talking about Bob Dylan, amongst other people. When I found out he had been in Brisbane last week and I didn't know about it, I felt completely demoralised. I had been getting updates from his website about tour dates however I noticed the other day how one of them had been deleted as if it was spam, so obviously the one telling me when he was in Brisbane was deleted.

Anyway, long story, I am flying to Melbourne on Sunday to see him on Sunday night. I missed his 1997 show at Byron Bay and since then I have really gotten into his music. I believe he was here in 2003 as well.

I may go down and be disappointed but I have always wanted to see him in concert. A lot of people come away disappointed but I am prepared for this. It would just be good to see him in person on stage.

Anyway, I am very excited and thankful that I am able to do this. I will report back about this experience if anyone cares to read and even if they don't.

No comments: