25 Nov 2006

Amazon Short Story Competition

Hello again,

I am preparing currently to submit a short story to the Amazon Shorts Short Story Competition.

If anyone reading this is a short story writer they could do also enter. I will include a link below about it.

When the voting starts, anyone can go onto the site and vote by clicking on the story, (I think) I am not 100% sure about how that part of is going to work, but reader votes count towards the competition.

Anyway, I thought I would post the link so that others could join and when I upload my story I will post the link, so if you are interested you could read and vote yourself. If I'm lucky some people will vote for my story.

Look forward to hearing from you, if you wish to enter the competition or anything else.

Happy writing.

Here's the link:

Amazon Shorts Short Fiction Competition

No comments: